Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Quick Tag...

Happy last day of September! Wow, this month has just zoomed by.

I've been tagged the Honest Scrap Award by... Jare & Lib, ElizabethMarieKauffman, and IvoryDancer! Thank you, all!


Here are the Rules:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share ten honest things about yourself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.

1. I'm sort of a picky eater. I don't like meat, but I'm not a vegetarian, per se. Just picky.
2. Ever since my horse died, I've been reluctant to get back into horse stuff.
3. I'm procrastinating right now as I write this.
4. I don't have any "real life" friends besides my family. I wish I did.
5. I won blue and purple ribbons at the state fair in 4-H, for photography! *squee*
6. I've stopped reading The Bones of Makaidos. I don't know why, but I can't get into it like the other books.
7. I'm weak, but I'm trying my derndest to get stronger.
8. Acne is my worst enemy. Die, acne, die!
9. I always have trouble writing about the bad guys in my stories. They always seem cliché.
10. My eyes hurt when I use my computer, so I'm going to handwrite my novel this year!

Some bloggers who have inspired or encouraged me are:
6. My brother, DTH Rocket
7. And my sister, Hepzibah, who has three blogs.

Everyone, be sure to check out these awesome blogs!

Note: If you are one of the above and have already done this tag, you don't have to do it again. I'm just letting you know that I like your blog. :)

3 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Thank you for following my blog, Evergreena! I'm so glad you did! :D

~Eldarwen Failariel~

R.P.H said...

You blog is lovely :) and your book sounds pretty cool, I love how you made the cover.
I'm glad you joined the "Night Wing Tribe" for Christopher Hopper's and Wayne Thomas Batson's,Curse of the Spider King, game. It shall be a lot of fun!

Bye for now,
~Ryan

P.S. Just so you know I am a girl not a boy, lol...I know confusing name :)

Bekah said...

Thanks! I'll do it soon! :)

Bekah