Friday, March 26, 2010

Under the Stars (a tag or two)

Melody from Vividry gave me the Music shuffle tag! Here's how it works: Put your music player on shuffle. Then answer the following questions by using the title to each song that plays while on shuffle. 
This might be interesting, because I have so many soundtracks on my ipod… Here goes:

Are you male or female? Remembering Childhood (from Hook soundtrack) 

What do people feel when they are around you? One of Those Days (from Night at the Museum soundtrack) —I'm not sure how to take that…

Describe your current relationship?  O Church, Arise (Keith & Kristyn Getty) 

Where would you like to be right now? Walk Like An Egyptian (Go Fish) - oookay… I guess Egypt it is…

How do you feel about love? Danny Boy (James Galway) - LOL! That's my brother!

What's your life like? Created For This (Go Fish) 
What would you wish for if you only had one wish? Circle Of Life (Lion King soundtrack)
Say something wise: Dubrinium (Pendragon soundtrack) - Is that wise?
If someone says "Is this okay. . ." You say? Presenting the Hook (from Hook soundtrack) - I'll plunge me hook into you, matey!
How would you describe yourself? Here I Am (Spirit soundtrack) - That works, I guess. :)

How do you feel today? Where You Belong/Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus (Newsboys) - That's a good one!
What is your life's purpose? Slaves and Masters (Pendragon soundtrack) 
What is your motto? This One (Michael Pearce Donley)
What do your friends think of you? Jazz Suite No.2 —Waltz (Dmitri Shostakovich)
What do you think of your parents? Alright (Go Fish) - No, really, they're better than just alright!
What do you think of very often? Uranus, the Magician (from The Planets, by Gustav Holst) - Uranus? Why Uranus? In any case, I'm thinking of it now!
What is 2+2? Big Fan (Night at the Museum soundtrack)  - No, I'm not a big fan of numbers…
What do you think of your best friend? Introduction (to "The Prodigal's Sister," an audio book!)
What is your life story? With My Life (Pendragon soundtrack)
What do you want to be when you grow up? The Submarine (Atlantis soundtrack) - LOL! I think my ipod has a sense of humor…
What will you dance to at your wedding? The Banquet (Hook soundtrack) - Does that prove it or what?
What will they play at your funeral? Socca (Equador Mantra) - They're going to play lively South American music at my funeral? Fun!
What is your hobby/interest? That's How You Know (Enchanted soundtrack) - Huh? Know what?
What is your biggest fear?  Lucy Meets Mr. Tumnus (Chronicles of Narnia) - THAT'S my biggest fear? Mr. Tumnus? I LIKE Mr. Tumnus!
What is your biggest secret?  River Secrets, chapter 3 (audio book) - What a coincidence!
What do you think of your friends? One of These Days (FFH) - It's only slightly different from the answer to "What do people feel when they are around you?"
What will you re-post this as? Under the Stars (Lion King soundtrack)

I tag:
Hepzibah
Galadriel
Bethany
Gray
(It's totally optional, but very fun.)

Melody also tagged me with the "Which 8 books would you like to live in for a week" tag.
Eight books, huh? Okay…
1. The Binding of the Blade,  by L. B. Graham. (I'm counting series as one book) I'd love to live in Kirthanin! And it would be awesome to see the events happening before my very eyes.

2. Chronicles of Narnia, by C.S. Lewis. Who doesn't want to go to Narnia? Of course, I'd probably want to stay there longer than a week…

3. The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien. Another given. Any part of the book would be fine. Except… maybe when they're in Shelob's Lair. *Shudder* I don't like spiders. Especially giant ones.

4. Dragons in Our Midst, by Bryan Davis. I would so want to meet Bonnie and Billy and Prof and the rest.

5. The Blue Sword, by Robin McKinley. Damar is such a cool place. I'd love to hop on one of the amazing horses and gallop across the desert in my pajamas. :)

6. The Flicker Chronicles, by Me.  Yeah… The Inner Realms are all so colorful. I love color. And I'd love to interact with my characters in real life.

7. Peter Pan, by J. M. Barrie. I don't like any of the movies (except for Hook), but I love the book. It has a certain sparkle to it. And I'd love to show Peter Pan a thing or two, and bring his cockiness down a notch. He's not the only one who can fly, after all. 

8. Dinotopia, by James Gurney. Okay, I admit it. I'm a Dinotopia geek. I like books with pictures. Especially colorful pictures of adventurous people living peaceably with dinosaurs on a lost island that no one knows about. How cool is that? And of course, the story isn't half-bad, either.

I just realized that all of these are fantasy. Oops. I was planning on including a few non-fantasy. Oh well.
I'm supposed to tag 8 people for that last one, but I'll be lazy and leave it open. If you want to do it, I tag you.

No comments: