Friday, April 8, 2011

What I've been up to lately...

Ack! I know I haven't been blogging much. Life has been BUSY! Here's some of what I've been doing:
-Writing two different novels, one steampunk/fantasy, and the other YA mystery
-Writing a screenplay as a part of Script Frenzy
-Applying for scholarships
-Visiting colleges (more about this later)
-Learning how to use my Wacom tablet
-Cleaning & organizing my room
-Making a gift for my new niece
-Planning a short film with my siblings

And... I made this video.





It's just some piano improvisation that I recorded the other day. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Galadriel said...

Nice to see an update finally

S. Evelyn said...

Seconding Galadriel's comment. XD

Also, steampunk fantasy! Also, video is awesome!

Mary Ruth Pursselley said...

The music was lovely. You are very talented.
I look forward to learning more about this steampunk/fantasy project!

Rachel Kimberly said...

Thank you!
I'll probably be posting about the steampunk story once I get further into it.