Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More Math

I finally finished reading that horrid article about Algebra, and then I moved to Algeria.

I'd love to dive into some of my other projects (like editing my novel, building a treehouse,altered booking, making a movie, etc...) but since I'm apparently graduating this year, my mom has proclaimed that I need to finish Geometry. *gulp* 

Since it is on my list of Big, Fun, Scary Adventures for 2009, I really can't complain. I just need to change the deadline from the end of the year to the end of June. Bother. It's not impossible --I only have ten lessons left-- but it means I can't do much else. 

Once I finish Geometry, I'll be free to study what I'm interested in, and though my high school days will officially be over, I'll continue learning till the day I die. But not in college. 

But that's another story...

No comments: